We pride ourselves on using the finest ingredients and offering you only high quality baked goods to serve to your family and guests......
Our customers line up for our baked goods!
And we have the best butter tarts….You don't have to believe us?
Canadian Living Magazine agrees:
"We polled Canadian Living Facebook fans and Twitter followers to find out who serves up the best butter tarts in Canada, and the results are in.
#2. Best Butter Tarts In Canada
Offshore Bakery (Southampton, Ont.)
At this family owned and operated bakery on the shores of Lake Huron, the butter tarts fly off the shelves during summer months: The bakery sells, on average, 80 dozen each day. The tarts are sweet (but not too sweet) and are chock-full of raisins and pecans."
- Fresh baked European bread - wide variety.
- We have the best butter tarts in Bruce County - So our customers tell us!
- Honey croissants that our customers line up for in the mornings
- For lunch or a snack try our made daily sandwiches using our fresh European bread. These sandwiches go great with our home made soup. Different kind of soup made every day
- Flakey home made meat pies
- Mouth watering pastries, and cakes
- Delicious pies that will complete your meal perfectly
- Hot drinks
Special orders always welcome.